BDO SA and Brand South Australia were proud to partner for Fast Movers 2017, which recognised the fastest growing, and arguably the smartest businesses in South Australia.
Every day, across the State, South Australian businesses demonstrate that they are creative, innovative and industrious in their approach to everything they do.
Fast Movers recognises those South Australia’s businesses that are the most innovative, smart and fastest growing companies in the State.
Fast Movers SA attracts nominees from a range of sectors. The business community comes together each year to celebrate the South
Australian success stories at an annual breakfast, celebrating the top 25 fasting growing companies within South Australia.
Entrants of the program need to meet the below requirements to be eligible to take part in the program:
- HEAD OFFICE Registered head office in South Australia
- TURNOVER Min $200,000 per annum in the past three financial years
- SALES Max 50% of revenue derived from any one customer
- OWNERSHIP Private or public company which is not government managed or government owned
- SUBSIDIARY Not a subsidiary of a company itself which itself does not meet all eligibility criteria
Previous winning businesses include:
- Adelaide Precision Glass
- Haneco Lighting
- Zen Home Energy Systems
- AAA Financial Group
- Top Gun International
- Beach Petroleum Limited
Nominating for Fast Movers SA closed on 31 March 2017. The winner and the top 25 were announced at a breakfast event on Wednesday, 31st May 2017.
Brand South Australia would like to congratulate all of the 2017 Top 25 Fast Movers, with special mention to the top 3:
Click here to see the photos from the 2017 Fast Movers Breakfast.
Stay tuned for the announcement of the 2018 Fast Movers program!