A great way to show that your business supports local!
Before you add the State Brand or design elements to your South Australian business, you will need to register below.
Once your application is approved, you are ready to use the State Brand in your business. Be sure to submit your artwork for approval by the Brand South Australia team before you use it.
Approval to use the State Brand is at the sole discretion of Brand South Australia and the following criteria will be considered when looking at eligibility to use the State Brand. We encourage you to apply if your business meets one or more of the following:
- More than half of the inputs, ingredients or components of your product(s) or service(s) come from South Australia
- Your business or other headquarters are located in South Australia
- More than 30% of your business operations are in South Australia
- You can demonstrate to us a substantial relationship with the State of South Australia
Please be advised that the State Brand will no longer be managed by Brand South Australia from 30 June 2019 onwards, however we still encourage eligible businesses to register. This brand will continue to be relevant beyond this time, and an important marker of a business’ connection to and support for South Australia.
As of 1 July 2019, the State Government will begin managing all State Brand registrations, usage and queries. If you have any questions regarding your registration or usage up until this point, please contact [email protected].
Login or create a login below to register to use the State Brand. Once you are registered and approved, you will receive an email link to access the State Brand logo asset pack. This asset pack will include:
- State Brand logo: Full colour, black, and white versions
- File types included: JPG, PNG and EPS
- State Brand usage guidelines
To ensure you don’t miss the approval email, please add [email protected] to your email contacts. Allow two business working days for approval.