We want all South Australian businesses to proudly use the South Australian brandmark. We’re not asking you to change your brand’s identity when using the State Brand, but to embrace its power to bring greater economic activity – and prosperity – to our state. The more businesses that use the State Brand, the faster we’ll draw recognition to South Australia and its businesses.
Register here to use the State Brand. Once your application is approved, you are ready to use the State Brand in your business. Be sure to submit your artwork for approval by the Brand South Australia team before you use it.
Using the State Brand
Once your application is approved, the State Brand can be used across a range of materials and merchandise to support your business operations. Including:
- State Brand on print materials: Use the State Brand as a graphic across printed materials.
- State Brand on digital advertising: Use the State Brand as a simple endorser of your brand.
- State Brand on print advertising: Simply add your logo and you’re promoting yourself as a South Australian company.
- State Brand on banners: Pull up banners and trade stand banners are a vital part of promoting most brands and a great way to use the State Brand. Brand South Australia have a range of State Brand banners available for hire.
- State Brand on merchandise: The State Brand can be applied to your merchandise or you can purchase a range of State Brand merchandise here.
- State Brand on tradeshow stands: If you’re keen to make a real impact at your next trade show, the State Brand can help you to stand out in the crowd.
- State Brand on signage: Getting your logo or the State Brand logo to work on signage is often tricky in long horizontal formats. We have examples that demonstrate how you can do this in our brand guidelines.
- State Brand on doorway sculptures: Using the doorway as a sculpture in public areas is an excellent way to promote your business and our state. Whether you use one doorway or several, we encourage the use of 3D applications. Doorways are also available for hire.
Once you have applied the State Brand to your artwork, please submit for approval prior to publishing.
If you have any questions about your application for the State Brand, or are unsure how to use it in your business, please contact the Brand South Australia team. We are more than happy to assist you.